Skip to content

Academic Information

Please talk with your POE and General advisors to make certain that your plans will fulfill your graduation requirements.
Look at the International Course Database to see how the courses that you take abroad have historically transferred back to Juniata.
If you will be studying in a language other than English, verify if you will be able to fulfill your IC and CA requirements by studying another semester of your language.